I bet you will agree with me that when it comes time for a long flight, nothing is worse than being overly disturbed and stressed out by all kinds of noise. Children crying or just random disturbances from the stewardess or surrounding passengers can make the long flight to your final destination exhausting. The best-recommended solution is Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Imagine your flight experience while all the chaos is going on you are comfortably laying back with your Bose noise-cancelling headphones on, enjoying your music playlist or favorite podcast without distraction.
Trust us, traveling with these Bose noise cancelling headphones will greatly improve your travel experience.
“5 Amazing Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones”
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling
We think that these Bose noise cancelling headphones are not only the very best in the market for noise cancelling technology but that is well worth the price if you can afford them.
These amazing headphones are very light and super easy to travel with. Here are the specs:
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri
- Industry-leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sounds its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompt for hassle-free wireless connections. Audio cable – 47.2 Inches. USB cable – 12 Inches
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Want to talk to Amazon Alexa on your headphones? Soon you can. With an upcoming software update to QC35 II headphones, you can ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather and more
These Bose noise cancelling headphones are some of the best that you can buy, and you can’t go wrong, we promise.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones Price: $349 (at the time this review was written). Well worth the money!
Next up, as we consider the 5 best Bose noise cancelling headphones, check out these…
Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling
The amazing active noise cancelling earbuds are perfect if you want the best technology but don’t like over the ear headphones.
- Breakthrough technology lets you control your own level of noise cancellation throughout your day
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly. Bluetooth range: 10 m
- Calls come in clearer, even in windy or noisy environments, with noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- Lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all-day comfort and wearability
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 10 hours of wireless listening per charge
Anytime you want to tune out the background noise around you and listen to your music or podcast in peace, these are ideal, and easily packed away in your carry on luggage.
Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones Price: $299 (at the time this review was written)
Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
You really don’t realize how much noise pollution there is around you until you have worn some of these amazing Bose noise cancelling headphones, and then take them off. Give your ears, and mind, a break while you travel.
Especially during travel for a vacation, using these are a great jump start for decompressing and de-stressing on the way to your destination.
- Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between
- Deep, powerful sound for the music you love
- Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long
- Control your music and calls on Apple devices with inline mic/remote
- Distinctive design in Black or White
Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones Price: $199 (at the time this review was written)
Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
These high-quality active noise cancelling earbuds are no slouch when it comes to giving your ears a break.
- These Bose noise cancelling headphones reduce surrounding distractions, letting music stand out. Stay Hear+ tips provide long-lasting comfort plus stability
- Aware mode lets you hear what’s around you when you need to, at the touch of a button
- Exclusive TriPort technology and Active EQ help deliver lifelike, digital-quality audio. Control module(inches):3.5 H x 1.25 W x 0.37 D
- QC®20 Bose noise cancelling headphones are specifically designed to work with selected Apple® or selected Samsung® and Android™ devices. An inline microphone and one-touch answer/end button allow for seamless switching between your calls and music. Some phones may require you to hold the answer/end button for a few seconds to perform these functions.
- Assembled Product Weight:1 Pounds
Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones Price: $249 (at the time this review was written)
Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
(MOST AFFORDABLE OPTION: These Bose noise cancelling headphones have been discontinued by the manufacturer, but you can still get them at a big discount)
These older headphones are still available as of the time that this post was written. If you can get your hands on a pair you might get a great deal and we doubt you will be disappointed in this model.
- The best around-ear Bose headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
- Comfortable, around-the-ear fit; ideal for frequent flyers
- Includes airline adapter, carrying case, and two audio cables-one with mic/remote for iPhone/iPod control and hands-free iPhone calling
- AAA battery included: 35 hours average life.
While the Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones has been discontinued by the manufacturer, you can still get them at a big discount, so these Bose noise cancelling headphones are your most affordable option!
Trust us when we tell you that these headphones will make a big difference and will be one less thing that you have to worry about, making your overall travel experience much better.
We hope that our recommendations for these five best Bose noise canceling headphones have been helpful for you as you consider improving your overall travel experience.
Once you buy a pair of these, you will be glad that you did, and in fact, wish that you had already bought them long ago.
My first experience with noise cancelling headphones happened when I was given a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones an award for some work that I did. I used them on a long flight overseas and was astonished at how much they helped during the flight.
I usually struggle with my ears a little bit when flying, due to the high altitude. However, these active noise cancelling headphones provided a great deal of relief to my ears. Perhaps the ability to give my ears a break from the cabin noise was just enough to make what seemed like a big difference.
Thanks for stopping by to check out our choice for the “5 Amazing Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones for Travel.
You may also want to check out these highly recommended Contigo Autoseal travel mugs for your coffee needs.